| A-E |
- Kansas State University College of Technology & Aviation:
Kansas only Bachelor degree in flight training, aviation maintenance and avionics.
- Kemper Military School and College:
Earn a pilot's license and a commission in the U.S. Army in only two years. Also receive an
Associate in Arts degree.
- Kent State University - School of Technology:
Division of Aeronautics. Aeronautics and flight training programs.
- Lane Community College - Flight Technology Department:
Flight training plus Associate of Science degree in Flight Technology. In Eugene, OR.
- Lansing Community College:
Avionics Program at Lansing Community College.
- Lansing Community College:
Aviation Manitenance Program at Lansing Community College.
- LeTourneau University:
The University in Longview, Texas, is known for its tradition of excellence in Aerospace
and Aeronautical Science Programs.
- Lewis University:
In Romeville, IL. Aviation Maintenance Management is a program jointly offered with Moraine Valley
Community College (MVCC).
- Louisiana Tech University:
The department of Professional Aviation has established itself as a high-quality Bachelor
of Science degree program. Accredited by the Council on Aviation Accreditation.
- Mankato State University Aviation Department:
Information about the Aviation Department as well as the aviation club.
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Cornell University:
The graduate Fields offer students an advanced level of training suitable for pursuing
careers in research and development, education, or high-level engineering analysis
- Meteorological Technical Institute:
MTI teaches students the necessary skills needed to enter the work force at entry level
positions as qualified Meteorological Technicians/Weather Observers.
- Metropolitan State College:
Information about the Department of Aerospace Science, Denver, Colorado.
Metropolitan State University:
Accredited Minnesota state university offes a four-year degree in aviation management to
students already employed in the aviation industry.
- Michigan Institute of Aeronautics:
A nationally accredited, FAA certificated Aviation Maintenance Technician training
- Middle Tennessee State University:
Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs in Aerospace/Aviation.
- Mission Aviation Training Academy:
MATA - Training missionary pilots and mechanics, offering a 2yr Bible school
program and, through UVSC, 2 and 4yr aviation degrees.
- Moncton Flight College:
A modern flight school located in the Hub of Atlantic Canada. With an innovative two-year Diploma in
Aviation Technology (PILOT) program, MFC will take your academic and piloting skills to a higher
- Mt. San Antonio College:
Study Air Traffic Control and Commercial Flight at Mt SAC College in Southern California.
- National Aviation Academy:
NAA - Airframe and Powerplant Title IV funded Approved for FA Funding school. Located in
Beautiful Clearwater Florida Training A&Ps 30 years.
- National Test Pilot School:
Masters programs. Training programs can be created to meet the customers needs.
- Nederlands Luchtvaart College:
Unofficail site of the Dutch Aviation College at Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
- North Central Institute:
A&P licensing, part 65-Military and part 147-Civilian, 13 Month Course,
Associate degree available, VA accredited, multiple funding sources.
- Northeast Louisiana University:
offering Bachelor's Degree in Aviation, with four specialties. Associate Degree in
Flight Attendant Studies.
- Northland Community & Technical College:
FAA licensed 2 year aviation maintenance college.
- Northwestern State University of Louisiana:
Aviation Science program: FAA and VA approved flight courses. Airline Transition
Training Program for rated pilots.
- Ohio State University:
Offers undergraduate degrees in Aviation. Professional Pilot, Management and
- Oklahoma State University:
Information about OSU Aviation Education.
- Oklahoma Center for Continuing Education:
Flight training and aviation education.