| A |
- Associação Brasileira de Vôo a Vela:
Brazil's Soaring Society website, lists all gliding clubs in Brazil, and much more.
- 1-26 Association:
Homepage of the 1-26 association. A division of the Soaring Society of America.
- 39th Aggressor Squadron:
Our mission is to develop, maintain, and promote professional piloting,
maintenance and operational skills in the Aero Vodochody L-39 light-attack
and advanced fighter training aircraft.
Site of ABAG-Brazilian General Aviation. Member of IBAC-International
Business Aviation Council
- Academy of Model Aeronautics - AMA:
The Academy of Model Aeronautics is a world-class association of modelers
organized for the purpose of promotion, development, education and advancement of
- ACI - Airport Council International:
The international association of the world's airports is a non-profit organization. The
prime purpose is to foster cooperation among its member airports and with other
partners in world aviation, including governmental, airline and aircraft manufacturing
- ACI Europe - Airport Council International European Region:
The voice of European airports.
- Adventist World Aviation:
AWA enables missionaries to reach the unreach around the world. Our mission is to provide aviation,
communications, and logistical support to those serving the physical, mental and spiritual needs
of the forgotten peoples of the earth.
- Aero Club d'Italia:
The official AeCI site.
- Aero Club of South Africa:
The Aero Club of South Africa is the designated controlling body for
all sport aviation in South Africa. Homebuilding, ballooning, gliding, ultralights,
skydiving,gyroplanes,paragliding and more....
- Aero Para Club der Kempen:
APCK - Flemish pilot association in Zoersel Belgium.
- Aeroclub Flightschool Caribe/Venezuelan Federation of Aeroclubs:
Visit Caribbean destinations/travel/club org.
An Internet community for girls and women devoted to promoting and encouraging
girls and women to get involved with aviation and to learn how to fly.
- Aeronáutica Civil de Panamá:
Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific.
- Aerospace Industry Association of Oregon - AIAO:
Our mission is to facilitate the growth and success of the aerospace industry in Oregon
and throughout the Northwest.
- Air Atlantic Pilot's Association:
A union representing the pilots of Air Atlantic. Flying in Eastern Canada and the U.S.A.
The International Association of Aviation Historians publish a monthly A5 sized news
magazine run by enthusiasts providing information, for enthusiasts worldwide.
- Air Canada Pilots Association:
ACPA aim is to provide all of our members and interested observers with information about
our Association and the issues that affect our careers.
- Air Care Alliance:
Non-Profit Associations of volunteer pilots flying for the public benefit.
- Air Care International:
Non-profit aviation organization committed to short term relief and long term
development to lesser developed countries utilizing American technology, equipment and
- Air Care Team:
Orlando Regional Healthcare System.
- Air Commando Association Home Page:
USAF Veterans & active duty who served from WWII to the present in Air
commando/Special Operations Units.
- Air Explorer Post 17:
Non-profit organization promoting youth involvement in aviation through the aviation
exploring program and the restoration of a Champion Citabria.
- Air Force Aviation Heritage Foundation, Inc.:
Volunteer organization dedicated to preserve and give an education to those about
the achivements of the USAF from Vietnam to Present day.
- Air Group One of the Confederate Air force:
The San Diego wing.
- Air Line Pilots Association - ALPA:
Representing most of the airline pilots in the U.S. and Canada.
- Air Mail Pioneers:
Dedicated to the men and women of the U.S. Air Mail Service, who laid
the foundation for commercial aviation worldwide.
- Air Medical Physician Association:
The AMPA seeks to attract all physicians with an interest in air medical
transport as members.
- The Air Museum Planes of Fame:
Located in Chino, California and Valle, Arizona. Offers warbird rides to museum members.
- Air Search Rescue:
A non-profit, volunteer, search and rescue group located in Western Pennsylvania.
- Air Serv International:
A non-profit humanitarian agency providing aviation and related services in developing
- Air & Surface Transport Nurse Association:
Also known as the National Flight Nurses Association.
- Air Tech News:
A forum for aircraft engineers, technicians and mechanics
around the world.
- The Air Traffic Controllers:
The home of ATC on the net.
- Air Traffic Controllers' Guild (India):
- Air Traffic Controllers Association of Israe:
Where you can visit each of the Air traffic control units throughout Israel.
- Air Transport Association:
Homepage of the ATA.
- The Air Transport Action Group:
ATAG - an independent coalition of organisations from throughout the air
- The Air Transport Association of Canada:
ATAC has been the national service organization for Canada's commercial air transport
industry since 1934.
- Airborne Law Enforcement Association:
The ALEA home page.
- The Aircraft Homebuilders of South Africa:
An organization dedicated to the promotion of the sport and the use of local materials
in new designs.
- Aircraft Electronics Association:
The new Aircraft Electronics Association website.
- Aircraft Engine Historical Society, Inc.:
A non-profit educational and historical society.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 2:
AMFA Local 2 - BOS.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 5:
AMFA Local 5 - DTW.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 14:
AMFA Local 14 - SEA.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 19:
AMFA Local 19 - ATL.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 33:
AMFA Local 33 - MSP.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 34:
AMFA Local 34 - ANC.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 35:
AMFA Local 35 - DLH.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 37:
AMFA Local 37 - OAK.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 38:
AMFA Local 38 - MEM.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association:
Homepage of the AOPA, USA.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Australia:
Homepage of the AOPA, Australia.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Germany:
Homepage of the AOPA, Germany.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Holland:
Homepage of the AOPA, Holland.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Israel:
Homepage of the AOPA, Israel.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Italy (in Italian):
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Italy (in English):
Homepage of the AOPA, Italy.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Japan (in English):
Homepage of the AOPA, Japan.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Luxembourg:
Homepage of the AOPA, Luxembourg.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - The Netherlands:
Homepage of the AOPA, Netherlands.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - South Africa:
Homepage of the AOPA, South Africa.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Sweden:
Homepage of the AOPA, Sweden.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Switzerland:
Information about AOPA in Switzerland.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - UK:
Information about AOPA in Great Britain.
- Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Working Group:
ARFF: A non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination and sharing of Aircraft
Rescue and Fire Fighting information.
- The Airline Dispatchers Federation - ADF:
An organization for those in or interested in the airline dispatch profession.
- Airline Group of the International Federation of
Operational Research Societies:
AGIFORS promotes the practice of Operational Research in airlines.
- Airline Suppliers Association:
The ASA is dedicated to addressing the concerns and needs of the companies involved with
the supply of aviation parts.