| A |
- Associação Brasileira de Vôo a Vela:
Brazil's Soaring Society website, lists all gliding clubs in Brazil, and much more.
- 1-26 Association:
Homepage of the 1-26 association. A division of the Soaring Society of America.
- 39th Aggressor Squadron:
Our mission is to develop, maintain, and promote professional piloting,
maintenance and operational skills in the Aero Vodochody L-39 light-attack
and advanced fighter training aircraft.
Site of ABAG-Brazilian General Aviation. Member of IBAC-International
Business Aviation Council
- Academy of Model Aeronautics - AMA:
The Academy of Model Aeronautics is a world-class association of modelers
organized for the purpose of promotion, development, education and advancement of
- ACI - Airport Council International:
The international association of the world's airports is a non-profit organization. The
prime purpose is to foster cooperation among its member airports and with other
partners in world aviation, including governmental, airline and aircraft manufacturing
- ACI Europe - Airport Council International European Region:
The voice of European airports.
- Adventist World Aviation:
AWA enables missionaries to reach the unreach around the world. Our mission is to provide aviation,
communications, and logistical support to those serving the physical, mental and spiritual needs
of the forgotten peoples of the earth.
- Aero Club d'Italia:
The official AeCI site.
- Aero Club of South Africa:
The Aero Club of South Africa is the designated controlling body for
all sport aviation in South Africa. Homebuilding, ballooning, gliding, ultralights,
skydiving,gyroplanes,paragliding and more....
- Aero Para Club der Kempen:
APCK - Flemish pilot association in Zoersel Belgium.
- Aeroclub Flightschool Caribe/Venezuelan Federation of Aeroclubs:
Visit Caribbean destinations/travel/club org.
An Internet community for girls and women devoted to promoting and encouraging
girls and women to get involved with aviation and to learn how to fly.
- Aeronáutica Civil de Panamá:
Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific.
- Aerospace Industry Association of Oregon - AIAO:
Our mission is to facilitate the growth and success of the aerospace industry in Oregon
and throughout the Northwest.
- Air Atlantic Pilot's Association:
A union representing the pilots of Air Atlantic. Flying in Eastern Canada and the U.S.A.
The International Association of Aviation Historians publish a monthly A5 sized news
magazine run by enthusiasts providing information, for enthusiasts worldwide.
- Air Canada Pilots Association:
ACPA aim is to provide all of our members and interested observers with information about
our Association and the issues that affect our careers.
- Air Care Alliance:
Non-Profit Associations of volunteer pilots flying for the public benefit.
- Air Care International:
Non-profit aviation organization committed to short term relief and long term
development to lesser developed countries utilizing American technology, equipment and
- Air Care Team:
Orlando Regional Healthcare System.
- Air Commando Association Home Page:
USAF Veterans & active duty who served from WWII to the present in Air
commando/Special Operations Units.
- Air Explorer Post 17:
Non-profit organization promoting youth involvement in aviation through the aviation
exploring program and the restoration of a Champion Citabria.
- Air Force Aviation Heritage Foundation, Inc.:
Volunteer organization dedicated to preserve and give an education to those about
the achivements of the USAF from Vietnam to Present day.
- Air Group One of the Confederate Air force:
The San Diego wing.
- Air Line Pilots Association - ALPA:
Representing most of the airline pilots in the U.S. and Canada.
- Air Mail Pioneers:
Dedicated to the men and women of the U.S. Air Mail Service, who laid
the foundation for commercial aviation worldwide.
- Air Medical Physician Association:
The AMPA seeks to attract all physicians with an interest in air medical
transport as members.
- The Air Museum Planes of Fame:
Located in Chino, California and Valle, Arizona. Offers warbird rides to museum members.
- Air Search Rescue:
A non-profit, volunteer, search and rescue group located in Western Pennsylvania.
- Air Serv International:
A non-profit humanitarian agency providing aviation and related services in developing
- Air & Surface Transport Nurse Association:
Also known as the National Flight Nurses Association.
- Air Tech News:
A forum for aircraft engineers, technicians and mechanics
around the world.
- The Air Traffic Controllers:
The home of ATC on the net.
- Air Traffic Controllers' Guild (India):
- Air Traffic Controllers Association of Israe:
Where you can visit each of the Air traffic control units throughout Israel.
- Air Transport Association:
Homepage of the ATA.
- The Air Transport Action Group:
ATAG - an independent coalition of organisations from throughout the air
- The Air Transport Association of Canada:
ATAC has been the national service organization for Canada's commercial air transport
industry since 1934.
- Airborne Law Enforcement Association:
The ALEA home page.
- The Aircraft Homebuilders of South Africa:
An organization dedicated to the promotion of the sport and the use of local materials
in new designs.
- Aircraft Electronics Association:
The new Aircraft Electronics Association website.
- Aircraft Engine Historical Society, Inc.:
A non-profit educational and historical society.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 2:
AMFA Local 2 - BOS.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 5:
AMFA Local 5 - DTW.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 14:
AMFA Local 14 - SEA.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 19:
AMFA Local 19 - ATL.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 33:
AMFA Local 33 - MSP.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 34:
AMFA Local 34 - ANC.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 35:
AMFA Local 35 - DLH.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 37:
AMFA Local 37 - OAK.
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 38:
AMFA Local 38 - MEM.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association:
Homepage of the AOPA, USA.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Australia:
Homepage of the AOPA, Australia.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Germany:
Homepage of the AOPA, Germany.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Holland:
Homepage of the AOPA, Holland.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Israel:
Homepage of the AOPA, Israel.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Italy (in Italian):
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Italy (in English):
Homepage of the AOPA, Italy.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Japan (in English):
Homepage of the AOPA, Japan.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Luxembourg:
Homepage of the AOPA, Luxembourg.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - The Netherlands:
Homepage of the AOPA, Netherlands.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - South Africa:
Homepage of the AOPA, South Africa.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Sweden:
Homepage of the AOPA, Sweden.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Switzerland:
Information about AOPA in Switzerland.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - UK:
Information about AOPA in Great Britain.
- Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Working Group:
ARFF: A non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination and sharing of Aircraft
Rescue and Fire Fighting information.
- The Airline Dispatchers Federation - ADF:
An organization for those in or interested in the airline dispatch profession.
- Airline Group of the International Federation of
Operational Research Societies:
AGIFORS promotes the practice of Operational Research in airlines.
- Airline Suppliers Association:
The ASA is dedicated to addressing the concerns and needs of the companies involved with
the supply of aviation parts.
- Airliners of America:
A non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of America's airline heritage, and home of
our classic Martin 4-O-4 airliner (available for flights!).
- Airport Consultants Council:
ACC is the trade association for airport architects, engineers, planners &
other service/product providers.
- Airtourer Association Inc.:
Dedicated to the preservation and continued airworthiness of VICTA and
AESL Airtourer Series Aircraft.
- Alaska Airmen's Association:
An all-volunteer non-profit organization serving Alaskan
general aviation since 1950.
- Alaskan Aviation Safety Foundation:
A non-profit organization dedicated to improving aviation safety in Alaska.
- Alberta Soaring Council:
Canadian Provincial soaring association. Plans, financial, documentation. Oxygen emergencies,
tow pilot manual for Scouts.
- The Alberta Sport Parachuting Association:
The ASPA is the sanctioned governing body for skydiving in Alberta.
- Albuquerque Aerostat Ascension Association:
Home page of the world's largest balloon club. A non-profit organization
dedicated to the promotion of the sport of aerostation (ballooning).
- Allied Pilots Association:
The Allied Pilots Association is the collective bargaining agent for the 9,000+ pilots
of American Airlines.
- ALPA Pilots Against Age Sixty - APAAS:
An organization composed of ALPA pilots in good standing, who believe that the "Age 60 Rule"
is unfair, and should be changed.
- Alpha Eta Rho - Phi Beta Sigma chapter:
Homepage of the International Aviation Fraternity.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics:
AIAA - the principal society of the aerospace engineer and scientist.
- American Association of Airport Executives:
Homepage of the AAAE.
- American Aviation Historical Society:
Dedicated to preserving a written and photographic record of the planes, people,
places and event in American aviation.
- American Association of Airport Executives:
AAAE is the largest professional organization for airport executives in the world,
representing thousands of airport management personnel at public use airports nationwide.
Affiliated with the International Association of Airport Executives (IAAE).
- American Bonanza Society:
We are the nearly 10,000 owners and pilots of Bonanza, Baron, and Travel Air type aircraft
who have banded together to share information and experiences.
- American Helicopter Society:
Homepage of the American Helicopter Society.
- The American Society Of Aviation Artists:
The ASAA is edicated to preserving mankind's aviation/aerospace heritage through art.
- American Yankee Association:
Grumman owners and pilots association. In Cameron Park, CA.
Aerospace Medicine Students Residents Org. Aviation Space and Medicine.
- Angel Flight Southeast:
A pilot organization providing a variety of services to the community, but
mostly, we arrange free air transportation by private aircraft to distant
medical facilities when commercial service is not available.
- Angel Flight West:
Since 1983, Angel Flight has arranged for private pilots to donate free flights aboard
their aircraft for patients who need transportation to and from medical treatment.
- Angel Flight of Florida:
Information about Angel Flight of Florida
- Angel Flight PA:
AFPA flies medically needy people to health care for free. We are always looking for
volunteer pilots in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Angel Flight of Texas:
Pilots and other volunteers dedicated to serving the community by providing free
transportation to people who cannot access normal, commercial transportation. also
provides services to blood, organ and tissue banks
- Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia:
An organization dedicated to the preservation of Australia's flying heritage.
- Arizona Blue Sky Flyers:
A non-profit organization involved in all aspects of aviation.
- Arizona Pilots Association:
Providing the pilots of Arizona a voice in aviation matters.
- Arizona Wing of the Confederate Air force:
See the authentically restored World War II Bomber Sentimental Journey, and tour
through our hanger and museum facility.
- Arrow Recovery Canada:
Non profit group that located the famous Avro Arrow flight test models in Lake Ontario. When
recovered these historical artifacts will be donated to aviation museums.
- ASCE Air Transport Division:
Civil Engineers advancing the development of air transportation and its support
- The Assault Glider Association:
The Project is based at RAF Shawbury near Shrewsbury, UK. Its aim is to build full-size
replicas of WWII assault gliders.
- Associação dos Pilotos Portuguêses de Linha Aerea - APPLA:
Portuguese Airline Pilots Association
- Associated Airmasters, Ltd.:
Archiving general aviation personal histories, publishing newsletters, anthologies.
- Associated Pilots of Iowa:
Grassroots organization serving pilots, spouses, familes, and people interested
in generel aviation.
- Asociacion de Aviacion Experimental:
Information about the AAE.
- Association Française de Voltige Aérienne:
French Aerobatic National Association.
- Asociación Sindical de Pilotos de Aviación:
ASPA - the second most representative Pilots Union in Spain. We are an exclusive and
independent aviation pilots Union which include corporate and airline
- Association of Air Medical Services:
The AAMS is an international association which serves providers of air and surface
medical transportation systems.
- Association des Ailes Angoumoisines et Charentaises:
AAAC - a French soaring association based in Angouleme, France.
- Association of Flight Attendants, AFL-CIO:
Association of Flight Attendants, AFL-CIO, American Eagle Flight Attendants.
- Association des Pilots de Brousse du Québec:
Québec Bush Pilot Association.
- Associação de Pilotos da Varig:
APVAR - VARIG Air Lines Pilots Association. The largest south american pilots
organization. It joins over 1.400 associates - more them 90% of the VARIG Brazilian
- AssociaÝão Nacional de Aviação Clássica e Experimental:
ANAC - Portugal: Magazine, homebuild, vintage, pilot, glider, ultralight.
- Association Québécoise de Vol Libre:
Quebec Hang Gliding and Paragliding.
- The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International:
AUVSI is promoting the advancement of Unmanned Vehicle System technologies.
- Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance:
AWAM - a non-profit organization working to encourage and pormote women in aviation
technology, open to men and women.
Associazione Nazionale Assistenti e Controllori Navigazione Aerea - ANACNA:
Italian air traffic controller and assistant association.
- Associazione Italiana di Aeronautica ed Astronautica:
AIDAA - Aerospace student organization in Milano.
- Atlanta Flyers Group:
Atlanta Gay and Lesbian aviation organization.
- Atlanta Helicopter Pilots Association:
A non profit association promoting helicopter safety and fly neighborly programs
in the metropolitan Atlanta area.
- Australian Air League:
The AAA is a national youth organisation for boys and girls aged 8 years and older.
It's aim is to develop a spirit of air-mindedness in the youth of Australia.
- Australian Air League Five Dock Squadron:
- Australian Air League Hervey Bay Squadrons:
Find out more about the League and the Hervey Bay Squadrons.
- Australian Air League Lilydale Squadron:
Serving the youth of Lilydale since 1971.
- Australian Air League Padstow Squadron:
Aviation and adventure group for youths in Sydney's Bankstown area.
- Australian Air League Ringwood Boys Squadron:
To foster and develop a spirit of Air Mindeness in the youth of Australia.
- Australasian Aviation Ground Safety Council:
Australia's largest independant ground handling company, was formed to develop a safety
network for the exchange of information between participating airline members.
- The Australian Aviation Psychology Association - (AAvPA):
AAvPA's primary objectives are to promote the exchange of information and advancement
of knowledge in the fields of aviation psychology and human factors.
- The Australian Cessna 180/185 Club:
An informal group of 180-185 aircraft owners.
- Australian Parachute Federation:
Promoting the Sport Parachuting by encouraging
participation and excellence in performance.
- Australian Ultralight Federation:
Information about the Australian Ultralight Federation.
Australian Women Pilots' Association:
Affiliated with the Royal Federation of Aero Clubs of Australia.
- The Autogyro Resurrection Society of New England:
Dedicated to keeping Autogyros in our sky.
- The Aviation Association of New Hampshire:
The State's oldest Pilot Association founded in 1957. The Live Free and Fly State.
- Aviation Career Enrichment:
ACE - a nonprofit program dedicated to youth. Weekend flight academy.
- The Aviation Council of Pennsylvania - ACP:
Consists of Aviation Organizations and Suppliers all working together to improve
and promote aviation throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Aviation Crime Prevention Institute, Inc.:
ACPI, a non-profit organization. Stolen aircraft alerts, posted rewards,
security info and more.
- Aviation Explorer Post 8:
The oldest aviation explorer post (49 years) in the United States.
- Aviation Explorer Post 182:
Based at the Hiller Aviation Museum in San Carlos, CA.
- Aviation Explorer Post 224:
Aviation Explorer Post 224 (Boy Scouts of America). This site provides information about
the post which teaches young adults about aviation.
- Aviation Explorer Post 533:
in Lawrenceville, GA - youth interested in aviation.
- Aviation Fire & Rescue Information:
International resource for airport and aviation fire and rescue information.
- Aviation Health Institue:
A non-profit organisation promoting health and well being of airline
- Aviation Organophoshate Information Site - AOPIS:
Informing crews to the potential of organophosphate exposure due to the contamination
of the aircraft air conditioning system.
- The Aviation Safety Alliance:
A non-profit advocacy organization dedicated to educating the media and the general
public about aviation safety.
- Aviation Safety Connection:
A nonprofit charitable and educational organization focusing on improved aeronautical
decision making and pilot judgment.
- Aviation Safety Foundation Australia:
ASFA is non-profit, non-political, established to provide industry standards &
code of practice. It coordinates/facilitates safety education & training.
- The Aviation Safety Group of Massachusetts:
A non-profit organization dedicated to the enhancement of aviation safety.
- Aviation Scholarship Foundation:
A nonprofit organization dedicated to inner city students who want to get FAA certified.
- Aviation Technician Education Council - ATEC:
An organization of Federal Aviation Administration approved Aviation Maintenance Technician schools
and supporting industries