| A |
- Sailplane Homebuilders Association (SHA):
Representing world renown aircraft designers, homebuilders and friends. A
division of the Soaring Society of America (SSA).
- Sabena Old Timers Foundation:
A group of volunteers from Sabena Airlines, Aircraft restoration group working on a
superbe Westland Lysander III and others.
- Sacramento Valley Pilots Association
Join us in the Sacramento, CA area. Our purpose is to promote fellowship of pilots, encourage air
safety, and educate the non-flying public to the benefits and purposes of private
Southeastern Airport Managers Association - Southeast Chapter of the American Association
of Airport Executives.
South America Mission - A ministry of South America Mission - provides effective transportation
for a growing missionary force.
- San Carlos Airport Pilots Association (SCAPA)
A non-profit membership association serving the needs of local aircraft owners and pilots.
- San Diego Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association
Dedicated to the promotion and preservation of foot launched soaring in San Diego County.
- San Luis Obispo Pilots Association:
Since 1955 serving local Aviation.
- Sandia Soaring Association:
Hang Gliding instruction, message board, pictures, links.
- Santa Clara Valley Airmen's Association - SCCAA
A non-profit pilot organization that supports Bay Area airports, promotes pilot
safety, and has an active event calendar.
- Santa Monica Airport Association:
Newsletter of the Santa Monica Airport Association.
- Save A Connie, Inc. dba The Airline History Museum at Kansas City:
A not-for-profit, all volunteer organization dedicated to restoring,
preserving, and exhibiting propeller driven commercial aircraft.
- Scottish Hang Gliding and Paragliding Federation
Association for Sport in Scotland.
- Second Wind Aviation Safety Foundation, Inc.
A non profit foundation that encourages high school aviation programs.
- Seattle Glider Council
Soaring association in Washington State.
- The Seaplane Pilots Association
The SPA official web site.
- 103 Search and Rescue Homepage:
The 103 Squadron is based out of 9 Wing Gander, in the heart of Newfoundland.
- Servant Air Ministries:
- Shekinah Air Medevac / Scekinah, Inc.:
An Ohio Non-profit, transporting seriously ill children to specialty clinics throughout the
USA free of charge.
- Short-Wing Piper Club, Inc.:
A non-profit Delaware Corporation dedicated to aid members in the preservation,
restoration, maintenance, flying, and enjoyment of these aircraft.
- Short Wing Piper Club - Nebraska/Cornhusker Chapter
A group of aviation enthusiasts who own, fly, or simply admire five of Mr. Piper's best
aircraft, the Vagabond, Clipper, Pacer, Tri-Pacer, and Colt, built between 1948 and 1963.
- SIA Engineering Company
SIA Engineers & Executives Union.
- Ski-Plane Pilots Association - SPPA
Snow reports, lake reports, online forum for pilots of ski equipped Aircraft.
- Society of Air Racing historians:
Formed in late 1984 by a small group of dedicated air racing enthusiasts.
- Society of Airway Pioneers:
An organization of former and current FAA/NWS employees who want to
stay in touch with each other. An Annual publications lists names,
addresses (including e-mail) and phone number for all members.
- Society of Women Engineers:
Dedicated to making known the need for women engineers and encouraging
young women to consider an engineering education.
- Soaring Association of Canada (SAC)
The national association for glider pilots in Canada.
- Soaring Society of America (SSA)
Dedicated to soaring.
- The Soaring Society of South Africa
Acts as the controlling body providing liason between its membership and the
authorities, providing the required internal regulation. Dedicated to soaring in
- SoCal Fly Girls
San Diego County Women Pilots & Scholarships for women in flight.
- Society of Commercial Aviation Technicians:
This home page deals with the on-going of the S.C.A.T. club, its activities,
our duties as a P.A.M.A. chapter, and the persons behind it.
- Solano Pilots Association:
Meet once a month in Nut Tree Airport (VCB), Vacaville, CA.
- Solent Aviation Society:
The Society exists to provide a forum for aviation enthusiasts and aircraft spotters to
exchange information about our hobby.
- South African Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association
SAHPA is the controlling and licensing Authority for the recreational sport of hang
gliding and Paragliding in South Africa and is an association of the hang gliding and
Paragliding clubs of South Africa.
- South Carolina Helicopter Association:
Promoting Helicopters in South Carolina.
- South Pacific Wing Of The Confederate Air Force:
Based in Aucklands North Shore, New Zealand.
- The Southern California Douglas Soaring Association
Dedicated to the sport of soaring.
- Southern Minnesota Wing of the Confederate Air Force:
Airshows, projects, restorations and museum projects.
- The Spirit of Aviation Organization
Founded to develop support for a Spirit of St. Louis 75th. Anniversary Project.
- Sport Aircraft Association of Australia - SAAA
The association of homebuilders and sport aviation enthusiasts in Australia.
- Sport Aviation Association
The SAA allows to enjoy aviation - the fun, fellowship and camaraderie, with an
emphasis on homebuuilts and warbirds.
The Society of Aerospace Engineering Students at the Delft University of Technology in
the Netherlands. Designing, building and maintaining airplanes by students.
- Standard Cirrus:
Standard Cirrus owners and pilots association.
- Stearman Restorer's Association
The SRA is a world wide organization started in 1966 for the preservation, restoration
and flying of Stearman Aircraft.
- Stephen M. Price Foundation
Providing scholarships to underprivileged boys and girls in the areas of flight
training and aviation maintenance and repair.
University of Michigan's air medical transport program.
Suomen Ilmailuliitto ry (SIL):
Information about the Finnish Aeronautical Association (mostly in Finnish).
- Svensk Flyghistorisk Förening
Swedish Aviation Historical Society - ounded 1961, supports serious research and
documentation of Swedish Aviation History. SFF is the biggest association of aviation
history in Sweden with more than 4200 members.
- Swift Museum Foundation:
Globe/Temco Swift museum foundation. Athens, TN.
- Swiss Aerobatic Association
The SAA We is the National Aerobatic Organisation with responsibility for Aerobatic
contests within Switzerland.
Swiss Hanggliding Association SHV
The homepage of the Swiss Hanggliding Association - Schweizerischer Hängegleiter Verband.