| A |
- P-47 Thunderbolt Association
Largest and most active of WWII pilots groups.
- Pacific Missionary Aviation/Flying Medical Samaritans:
A directory of aviation related missions and schools.
- The Pakistan Institute for Aeronautical Defense Studies
PIADS - a non-profit organization. Established with the purpose of providing a
quality research facility and platform in the field of air defence with specialreference
to Pakistan's geo-political and strategic environment.
- The Palo Alto Airport Association
Airport and association based information.
- PAMA - The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association
The national professional association of aviation maintenance technicians.
- PAMA - Fort Worth Chapter, Inc.:
The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA) Fort Worth, Texas Chapter.
Panhellenic Electronic Engineers Union of Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
Air Traffic Control Safety Electronic Engineers of Greece.
- Partners @ Solberg
Pilots and residents togetner negotiating effective reasonable solutions - a group dedicated
to providing airport improvement information about Solberg Airport - N51.
- PATCO - Professional Air Traffic Controllers:
A National Labor Relations Board authorized air traffic controller's union representing
controllers employed in the Federal Aviation Administration's Federal Contract Control
Towers across the nation.
- Pennine Region Balloon Association, UK:
Promoting ballooning and the interests of members in northern England.
- Pennridge Pilots Association:
Furthering an interest in avaiation, located at Pennridge Airport, Pennsylvania.
- Person County Pilot's Association:
The official site of the Person County Pilot's Association and of
Person County Airport in Roxboro, North Carolina.
- Philippine Sport Aviation Association
Regulatory organization for Sport Aviation in the Philippines, issuing
licenses, A/W certifications.
- The Piedmont Historical Aviation Society
Historical website for Piedmont Airlines.
- Piedmont Silver Eagles:
The official website of retired Piedmont pilots.
- Pilatus P-3 Owners Group:
Dedicated to providing information, support and assistance to all Pilatus owners.
- Pilot Career Foundation :
Dedicated to helping people of all ages, race, gender and background to
experience the joy of being a professional pilot.
- The Pilot Connection:
Pilot information for the Washington DC and surrounding areas.
Lists local flying clubs, events and flying opportunities. Includes Potomac 99's news.
- Pilots For Christ International:
Non-profit, charitable, christian organization who dedicate their time and resources to
sharing the gospel through mercy flights and education.
- The Piper Owner Society (P.O.S.):
An independent group of Piper owners, pilots, and enthusiasts who are committed to the goal of safe,
fun, and affordable flying with a monthly magazine.
- Pomona Valley Pilots' Association:
A group of souther California pilots with monthly activities promoting
General Aviation such as fly-ins and contests.
- The Popular Flying Association
An association that promotes homebuilding in the UK.
- Popular Rotorcraft Association:
PRA - Home Page for the Popular Rotorcraft Association.
- The Portuguese Aeromodelling Federation:
Official web site of the Federação Portuguesa de Aeromodelismo: Information,
history and much more.
- Professional Helicopter Pilots Association:
PHPA - Helicopter pilots working for helicopter pilots and their profession.
- Prop-Liners of America
A volunteer organization dedicated to the restoration, preservation,
exhibition, and flying display of America's PropLiners.