| A |
- NAASafety Aviation:
National Association of Airmen for Safety and Education. Numerous National discounts.
Inspire youth education. Non profit organization 501C3.
National Air Traffic Controller's Association (NATCA):
Information about NATCA.
National Air Traffic Controller's Association - Indianapolis:
National Aeronautic Association (NAA):
Information about NAA.
- The National Air Disaster Alliance/Foundation:
Represents survivors and those who lost loved ones in over 30 air crashes.
- National Air Tour:
Site for the "National Air Tour 2003" is the re-creation of
the National Air Tours of 1925-1931 a/k/a the Ford Air Tours. Sponsored
by the Aviation Foundation of America.
- National Air Transportation Association (NATA):
NATA - representing FBOs, flight school, air charter operators and maintenance operators.
Our mission is to be the leading national trade association representing the business
interests of General Aviation service companies on legislative and regulatory matters
at the Federal level.
- National Association of Flight Instructors (NAFI):
NAFI is a non-profit national organization dedicated to raising and maintaining the
professional standing of the flight instructor and the flight instruction community.
- National Association of Rocketry:
The oldest and largest sport rocketry organization in the world. Information about
clubs, events, and magazine on-line.
- National Association of State Aviation Officials (NASAO):
Representing the aeronautics divisions of all 50 states, Guam and Puerto Rico.
- National Aviation and Space Education Alliance (NASEA):
Was formed to enhance the work of state aviation and space education councils and
related organizations by improving communications among them and by developing mutual
- National Broadcast Pilots Association:
An organization of pilots flying for both television and radio. It is committed to
furthering safety through communication.
- National Business Aircraft Association:
Information about the NBAA.
- National Coalition for Aviation Education:
NCAE is industry, labor, sport, and youth organizations united to promote aviation
education activities in the USA.
- National Council for Women in Aviation/Aerospace:
NCWA was established to provide a source of information and promote opportunities for
women in all facets of aviation and aerospace, through educational, charitable and
- National EMS Pilots Association (NEMSPA):
Dedicated to serving pilots involved in emergency medical service and improving the
air medical industry in general.
- National Flight Paramedics Association:
- National Gay Pilots Association:
With over 525 active members from every state and seven other countries, NGPA is already
the largest gay or lesbian aviation group in the world.
- National Interagency Fire Center - NIFC:
- National Patient Air Transport Hotline:
Provides free information and referral for the most cost-effective way to move patients
and their family members long distances.
- National Search And Rescue - NATSAR:
A non-profit Search And Rescue volunteer organization.
- The National Student Organization for Aerospace Education:
WINGS a student club for k-12 students.
- National Sundowners:
History of the original National Airlines stewardess/flight attendants 1937-1980.
- National Transportation Safety Board Bar Association:
Comprised of attorneys that practice before the NTSB, The FAA,
and the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- National Warplane Museum:
National Warplane Museum, Horseheads ,NY (Elmira-Corning Airport) and the
"Wings of Eagles Airshow" aircraft photos and airshow info.
- National World War II Glider Pilots Association, Inc.:
A non-profit organization with over 1400 dues paying members. 6000 were trained during WWII.
- Naval Airship Association:
Devoted to preserving the history of the U.S. Navy's LTA programs.
- Negro Airmen International, Inc. - NAI:
Dedicated to aviation, public education, and international service in support of personal
and professional opportunities for Black people through aviation.
Network of Operators of Small Aircraft for Research (NOSAR):
NOSAR is a collaboration between organizations that use small
aircraft for research purposes. The page includes a list of the
members of this coolaboration.
- New Jersey Aviation Association:
NJAA - Influencing public policy to protect and promote aviation.
Balancing the needs of communities and airports.
- New Jersey Wing Civil Air Patrol:
Civil Air Patrol - New Jersey Wing Official Page.
- New Mexico Pilots Association:
News and information.
- The Ninety-Nines, Inc.:
Our organization was founded in 1929 by 99 licensed women pilots for the mutual support
and advancement of aviation. We're still going strong today.
- The Ninety-Nines - Alaska Chapter:
Promoting world fellowship through flight.
- The Ninety-Nines - Albuquerque Chapter:
- The Ninety-Nines - Austin (TX) Chapter:
- The Ninety-Nines - Australian Section:
Consists of a small but dedicated group of around 50 members spread right across the nation.
- The Ninety-Nines - Aux Plaines (IL) Chapter:
- The Ninety-Nines - Bay Cities (Oakland, CA) Chapter:
- The Ninety-Nines - British Section:
- The Ninety-Nines - Canadian Section:
- The Ninety-Nines - Chicago Area Chapter:
A comprehensive site for women pilots from the Chicago Area Chapter.
- The Ninety-Nines - Florida Spaceport Chapter:
- The Ninety-Nines - Florida Suncoast Chapter:
- Ninety-Nines - Monterey Bay Chapter:
Meetings, projects and fun activities. All women pilots and student
- Ninety-Nines - North Central Section:
The North Central Section is composed of 22 chapters from 9 states.
- Ninety-Nines - Northwest Section:
Alaska Idaho Montana North Dakota Oregon South Dakota Washington Wyoming.
- Ninety-Nines - San Diego Area Chapters:
- Ninety-Nines - Santa Clara Valley Chapter:
SCV 99s meets monthly to promote flying activities and provide network support for
fellow women pilots in our community.
- Ninety-Nines - South Central Section:
One of the 10 North American and 11 international sections of the International Organization
of Women Pilots, also known as the Ninety-Nines.
- Ninety-Nines - Southewest Chapter:
The resource and information center about, and for, Ninety-Nines members in the Southwest
- Ninety-Nines - St Louis Chapter:
- Ninety-Nines - Tulsa Chapter:
The official site of the Tulsa Chapter of the Ninety-Nines, Women Pilots Organization.
- Norsk Aero Klubb:
Information about an aviation organization in Norway.
- North Bay Air Search and Rescue - BAYSAR:
An all volunteer civilian organization which supplements and assists the Canadian Forces
(CF) search and rescue squadrons throughout Canada.
- North Carolina Pilots Association:
An organization that provides support to NC pilots promotes avation safety.
- North Dakota Aviation Council:
Information and calendar of events.
- North Dakota Pilots Association:
Promoting, supporting & defending the pleasure, business and Ag Aviation pilots in
the Upper Midwest.
- The Northwest Chapter of the Distinguished Flying Cross Society:
Dedicated to honoring the history and traditions of those who have been awarded the
Distinguished Flying Cross.
- NTM Aviation:
The aviation and radio division of New Tribes Mission, serving missionaries of