| A |
- Maintenance And Ramp Safety Society - MARSS:
A non-profiit society devoted to reducing aviation accidents in ramp and maintenance operation.
- Malaysia Airlines Pilots Association:
MAPA represent pilots of Malaysia Airlines.
- Malibu Mirage Owners & Pilots Association:
Places to fly, airplanes for sale, services and more.
- Manitoba Aviation Council:
The purpose of the Council is to support and promote aviation related
actives within the Province.
- Marine Corps Air Transport Association:
MCATA, founded in 1989, is made up of those who flew and worked on any Marine
transport aircraft, and all who served in any VMR/VMGR squadron.
- Marion County Aviation Association:
MCAA - A non-profit organization, comprised of pilots and non-pilots alike, sharing in
the wonders and joys of winged flight.
- Medical Air Services Association:
MASA: a pre-paid air ambulance association with over 700,000 members. No limits, no
deductibles, no claim forms.
Largest powered parachute organization - "Supporting the Powered Parachute Community".
- Mercy Airlift, Inc.:
A worldwide non-profit, volunteer humanitarian and disaster relief
organization, based in Anaheim, California. The organization also
provides ground and air transportation of other disaster relief organizations.
- Metropolitan Airports Commission:
Our purpose is to promote aviation in the seven county metropolitan area, while minimizing
environmental impacts on airport neighbors.
- Michigan Ultralight Association:
The official site of MULA.
- Mid-Atlantic Aviation Coalition:
MAAC - We represent the interests of New Jersey's 13,000 pilots and aviation businesses
before the State legislature and municipal boards.
- Mid-Atlantic Pilots Association - MAPA:
A local pilots organization supports aviation enthusiasts in New Jersey / New York and
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association:
M-ASA is a soaring club located in the Maryland / Pennsylvania area of the Mid-Atlantic
- Mid-Georgia Soaring Association:
One of the oldest and largest soaring clubs in the southeast. MGSA is located
approximately 35 miles east of Atlanta in Monroe, GA.
- Minority Pilot Association/Academy USA Inc.:
A new organization whose goal is to bring more diversity to the professional pilot ranks.
- Missing Man Foundation, Inc.:
Non-profit organization which provides the "Missing Man Fly-By" to honor those
who proudly served as military aircrew members during their funeral service.
Donations tax deductible.
- Mission Air International, Inc.:
A non-profit organization formed to provide aviation support for humanitarian needs
utilizing volunteer pilots, aircraft owners, medical personnel, and others.
- Mission Aviation Fellowship - MAF:
A non-profit Christian organization providing aviation transportation, telecommunications
services, and information technology in remote areas of the world.
- Mission Aviation Network:
A resource for all students, missionaries and interested persons who work as
Christian pilots, engineers or support staff in mission aviation and aviation relief
organisations around the world.
- Mission Aviation Training Academy:
Provides short-term training to Christian Workers in aviation.
- Missionaire International:
An inter-denominational, non-profit organization designed to support the work of
christian missions and missionaries.
- Missionary Maintenance Services:
MMS Aviation prepares people and planes for worldwide Christian missionary
service through a thirty-month aviation maintenance apprenticeship program.
- Missouri Wing of the Confederate Air force:
In Kansas city, Missouri .
- Montana Antique Aircraft Association:
- Montana Pilots Association (MPA):
The official web site.
- Mooney Aircraft & Pilots Association Safety Foundation:
MAPA is dedicated to education and safety of flying all models of Mooney Aircraft. Pilot
Proficiency Courses are held all over the United States five times a year.
- Mooney Owners of America:
MOA's site contains live WX, an auction, & a Fly-Guide. It publish a
slick magazine which is sent free.
- Mustang Operation and Preservation Society:
Mustang O.P.S - a non-profit organization dedicated to the operation and preservation of the remaining flying
Mustangs in the world