| A |
- IAC - International Aerobatics Club:
the world's largest sport aerobatic organization promoting and enhancing
the safety and enjoyment of aerobatics.
- Idaho Aviation Association:
An active pilots association devoted to maintaining the quality Idaho flying experience.
- idaflieg - Association of German Academic Flying Groups:
The idaflieg represents a kind of "umbrella-organisation", providing support and
representation for its member groups, ten academic flying groups with a strong bias towards
research and development.
- ICAS Foundation, Inc.:
Dedicated to preserving the air show industry's valuable heritage.
Independent Association of Continental Pilots:
- Institut Aeronautique et Spatial
Cooperation agency for international education in Aeronautics and space,it offers grants for
- International Aerobatic Club (IAC):
An organization that governs aerobatics flying in the USA.
- The International Air Cargo Association:
TIACA's members include all major components of the industry.
- International Air Transport Association:
IATA's mission is to represent and serve the airline industry.
- The International Association of Broadcast Meteorology:
Established in 1994. Members come from a great variety of backgrounds: some
work directly with national Meteorological Services, some work directly for
- International Association of Military Flight Surgeon Pilots:
Flight surgeons who are simultaneously qualified as military pilots and present signifcant
experience in a wide range of aircraft and aeromedical topics.
- International Association of Natural Resource Pilots
Dedicated to perpetuating an economical and efficient program in resource management aviation.
- International Aviation Safety Association
IASA seeks public awareness of hazards accepted by the FAA/industry as "acceptable" risks
by subjecting safety enhancements to cost/benefit analysis.
- International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers' Associations:
IFATCA - representing approximately 40,000 air traffic controllers in more than 100 countries.
- The International Bird Dog Association
Dedicated to the Cessna L-19/O-1 Bird Dog originated with Mr. Phil Philips of
Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- International Civil Aviation Organization:
International Cabin Crew Association (in German):
Information about the Unabhängige Flugbegleiter Organisation (UFO)
- The International Comanche Society
Formed in 1972 with over 4000 Comanche owners, pilots etc.
International Council of Air Shows (ICAS):
Information about ICAS, the annual ICAS convention, membership, news, etc.
- International Council of Aircraft Owner and Pilot Association
International F104 Society!:
Organization for Starfighter fans.
- International Fellowship of Flying Rotarians - South Africa Section
The purpose is to achieve a better understanding of aviation among non-flying
Rotarians and others. IFFR Sections exist in South Africa, Australia, France, Germany,
Italy, Japan, North America, Scandinavia, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- International Fellowship of Flying Rotarians - Iberian Section
- International Helicopter Firefighters Association:
IHFA is a group of helicopter firefighters who wanted to create an organization that
would promote fellowship, maintain a list of current and past personnel.
- International Miniature Aerobatic Club (IMAC):
An organization dedicated to scale model aerobatics flying.
- International Miniature Aircraft Association, Inc.:
International Organization formed for the purpose of promoting the safe flying of giant
scale radio controlled aircraft.
The International Republic Seabee Owners Club
- The International PB4Y Association
The only organization solely dedicated to preserving the history of the squadrons that
flew the PB4Y-1 Liberator and the PB4Y-2 Privateer.
- The International Society of Air Safety Investigators (ISASI)
Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter - Formed to promote air safety by the exchange of ideas,
experiences and information about aircraft accidents
- International Society of Women Airline Pilots:
A.K.A. ISA+21. Dedicated to supporting current and aspiring women airline pilots with
scholarships, networking, etc.
- International Weather Watchers:
A non-profit oranization for weather enthusiasts.
International Wheelchair Aviators:
The International Wheelchair Aviators (IWA) is a group of disabled
and able bodied individuals who are interested in flying.
Iowa Public Airports Association
IPAA - Representing all the Public Owned Airports in Iowa.
- Israel Airport Authority
Responsible for running and developing eight airports: Ben-Gurion (Lod), Eilat, Atarot (Jerusalem),
Mahanayim, Sede Dov, Herzliya, Haifa, and Beersheva. The Authority is also in charge of one heliport,
in Mitzpe Ramon, and the civil air transport systems in the north and south of the country.
- Israel Hang gliding Association
Useful info about hang gliding in Israel. Picture gallery, weather,
special events and etc.
- Israel Paragliding Association
Information about paragliding in Israel.
- Italian High-Mountain Pilots Association
Mountain flight in Italy.
- Italian Young Eagles