| A |
- Caldwell Aviation Association:
Aviation association at Essex County Airport, Fairfield, NJ.
- California Pilots Association:
A pilots organization in California, working to preserve airports.
- Canadian Air Force Brats Association:
A network of former dependents of Canadian Air Force Personnel who are attempting to
link up with the past.
- Canadian Aviation Historical Society:
National Society dedicated to support & encourage research into Canadian
aeronautical history, to foster the collection & dissemination of knowledge.
- Canadian Aviation Historical Society - Toronto Chapter:
Source of information and research on Canada's rich aviation history with over 500
members across North America and the U.K.
- The Canadian Harvard Aircraft Association:
To acquire, preserve, restore, maintain, display and demonstrate the Harvard aircraft and
other aircraft associated with the Royal Canadian Air Force.
- The Canadian Precision Flying Association
A Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association which governs the Sport of Precision Flying in
- Canadian Sport Parachute Association:
Homepage of the Canadian Sport Parachute Association.
- Canadian Young Eagles:
COPA supports the Young Eagles Program in Canada.
- Cardinal Flyers:
Home of Cardinal Flyers Online, an on-line group of Cardinal
owners and pilots.
- Career Pilots Association:
An association formed to serve the career needs of professional aircrew.
- Cascade Flyers:
Gay, lesbian, and bisexual aviators of Washington, Oregon
and southern British Columbia.
- Cessan 172-182 Club
Solely devoted to the needs of CESSNA 172 and 182 owners and operators.
- The Cessna Owners Organization
An independent group of Cessna owners, pilots, and enthusiasts committed to safe, fun,
and affordable flying. A monthly magazine brings you colorful, informative articles.
- Cessna Pilots Association:
Site of the Cessna Pilots Assn, the technical experts on Cessna aircraft,
monthly magazine on Cessnas, largest aviation type club.
- Challenge Air for Kids and Friends:
A not-for-profit organization. Our events inspire and motivate physically challenged and
seriously ill children through aviation. Free airplane rides are given by
both physically challenged and non-physically challenged pilots.
- Chicago Youth in Aviation Project
CYAP - Aviaiton education and career training programs for young people.
- Chico Soaring Association
Homepage of the Chico Soaring Club.
- Christian Air Ministry
A volunteer, non profit air medical transport organization providing
nonemergency transport to those unable afford commercial means.
- Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association:
COPA - the official type club for those interested in Cirrus aircraft. Our site
offers many useful tools for Cirrus pilots and bulletin boards for members and non-members.
- Civil Air Patrol:
The Civil Air Patrol is the official civilian auxiliary of the United States Air Force.
Headquarters, Civil Air Patrol, MSI, Maxwell AFB, AL.
- Civil Air Patrol - Aerospace Education:
Aerospace Education Resource Page by Civil Air Patrol.
- Civil Air Patrol - Bessemer Composite
The Bessemer Composite Squadron is a member of the Alabama Wing Civil Air Patrol
- Civil Air Patrol - California Wing, Cadet Programs:
- Civil Air Patrol - Dallas TX
Dallas Composite Squadron.
- Civil Air Patrol - Delaware
Aerospace education, emergency services, cadet programs.
- Civil Air Patrol #283 - Elmira New York
The Chemung/Schuyler Composite Squadron 283 serving Elmira NY and surrounding areas.
- Civil Air Patrol - Harrisburg
Harrisburg International Composite Squadron Civil Air Patrol. Pennsylvania.
- Civil Air Patrol - San Bernardino Senior Squadron 5
Dedicated primarily to the Emergency Services mission of the CAP. Become a member.
- Civil Air Patrol - Tew-Mac Composite Squadron
Tew-Mac Composite Squadron (CAP) Website, and Search-1 SAR Team.
- Civil Air Search and Rescue Association:
CASARA is a Canada-wide volunteer aviation association dedicated to the promotion of
Aviation Safety, and to the provision of air search support services to the National
Search and Rescue Program.
- Classic Jet Aircraft Association (CJAA)
The association further classic jet operations by providing: meeting other members, swaying
government legislation, voluntary guidelines, and assisting jet owners.
- Club Robin International:
A European organization of pilots of Robin aircraft. Membership is open to all Robin
pilots and friends of Robin aircraft.
- Coalition for Responsible Airport Management and Policy:
CRAMP is a non-profit organization dedicated to protect and promote General Aviation
in the Santa Clara and surrounding counties.
- Collegiate Soaring Association
Information about the Collegiate Soaring association and its affiliated
- The Collings Foundation:
A non-profit educational foundation. Its purpose is to organize and support
"living history" events. Schedule for B-24 "All American"
and B-17 "Nine 'O Nine".
- Colorado Pilots Association:
Colorado Pilots Association Homepage provides information and events in the Rocky
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems:
CAMTS - dedicated to assisting these professionals in offering a quality service.
- Confederate Air Force:
The primary mission is preserving history and teaching the lessons learned from
the past to protect the future and to inspire the young people of today.
- Confederate Air Force:
CAF page with links to several CAF Wings.
- Coordinating Agency for Supplier Evaluation:
C.A.S.E. - A consortium of air carriers, repair stations, & aviation
distributors who share quality data and ideas.
- COPA - Canadian Owners & Pilots Association:
Representing pilots in Canada since 1952.
- COPA (Unofficial):
Unofficial home page for the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association. Canada's voice of
- Copperstate Regional EAA Fly-In
Daily airshow, forums, workshops, exhibitors, showplanes, ultralights, warbirds, kids activities,
- Council on Aviation Accreditation - CAA
A nonprofit organization governed by a Board of Trustees. The full Board makes all final
decisions on the accreditation of aviation programs.
- Crestline Soaring Society
The CSS is a non-profit organization which exists to serve the foot launched flying
community in the San Bernardino Mountains in particular and Southern California and
beyond in general.
Cuban American Pilots Association:
Flying Search and rescue missions over the Florida Straits.