| A |
- B-17 Combat Crewmen & Wingmen:
The purpose of this organization is to preserve and
perpetuate the memory of the B-17 Flying Fortress high altitude bomber
and the heroic men who flew, serviced, or contributed to the epic role the
Flying Fortress played in bringing World War II
to a final conclusion.
- The Balloon Asscoiation Of Greater Illinois:
Located in Champaign, IL.
- Balloon Federation of America - BFA:
The official ballooning branch of the United States National Aeronautic Association, BFA
represents the interests of some 3,500 member hot air and gas balloon pilots and crew.
- The Battle of Britain Society
Perpetuating the memory for future generations.
- Bay Area Airline Historical Society
A non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of commercial aviation.
- Belgian Aviation History Association
A group dedicated to Aviation History in Belgium: History, archeology, aircraft
restoration & preservation.
- Belgian National Soaring Centre (CNVV)
Centre National de Vol à Voile. A subsidised, non-profit association
- The Berlin Airlift Historical Foundation
Owns and operates a 1945 C-54/R5D Douglas Skymaster, and the rare Boeing C-97
Stratofrieghter. Dedicated to the preservation of these aircraft, and the
educating about the Berlin Airlift.
- Bird Strike Committee of Italy
A Government Agency - Information to all those interested in prevention against the risk of bird
strike to aircrafts and in the relationships of wildlife with aviation.
- Blackpool Aviation Society
For all those interested in aviation, particularly at Blackpool (Squires Gate) Airport
in the UK.
- The 13th Bomb Squadron Association
The Air Force's famous B-26 Light Bomber Squadron of the Korean War.
- Boca Raton Pilot's Association:
A non profit group devoted to providing a means for those interested in aviation in the Boca
Raton area to meet on a regular basis.
- Bonac Pilots Association
Providing a voice to local legislators on all issues relating to the maintenance
and development of the East Hampton Town Airport.
- Braniff International Airlines Historical Site
Created to preserve the airline's rich history.
- British Aerobatics Association:
We are the National Aerobatic Organisation with responsibility for Aerobatic
contests within the UK.
- The British Balloon and Airship Club
The BBAC is a volunteer based organisation founded in 1965 which exists to promote lighter than
air flying - hot air ballooning, gas ballooning and airship flying.
- The British Columbia Sport Parachute Council:
A non-profit, provincial sport organization run by volunteers working to promote
skydiving in BC.
- British Gliding Association
Gliding in the UK is not controlled directly by the usual governing body (The Civil
Aviation Authority), but by its own administration the BGA.
- The British Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association:
Skywings on the Web - Gliding in the UK is controlled by the British Gliding Association.
Information about clubs in your area, gliding courses, books about gliding, or about
any other matter connected with gliding.
- British Microlight Aircraft Association
Information about the BMAA.
- British Parachute Association:
The BPA aim today to encourage participation and promote excellence at
all levels of skydiving from novice to world class competitor.
- British Precision Pilots Association:
An organisation open to all to promote the skills of navigation and landing.
- The Bucks County Airport Authority
Owns and operates both the Doylestown (DYL) and Quakerown (UKT) airports in Bucks County, PA.
- Buckeye Pietenpol Association:
An international orgainization dedicated to the promotion, building and flying of
airplanes designed by Bernard H. Pietenpol.
- Bulgarian Air Traffic Controllers' Association
BULATCA - The official site.
- Bundesvereinigung gegen Fluglärm e.V.
Federal German organization against airport and aircraft noise.