Commandments of Helicopter Flying.
- He who inspecteth not his aircraft giveth his angels cause to
- Hallowed is thy airflow across thy disc restoring thine
- Let infinite discretion govern thy movement near the ground,
for vast is the area of destruction.
- Blessed is he who strives to retain his standards, for
without them he shall surely perish.
- Thou shalt maintain thy speed whilst between ten and four hundred
feet lest the earth rise and smite thee.
- Thou shall not make trial of thy centre of gravity lest thou
dash thy foot against a stone.
- Thou shalt not let thy confidence exceed thy ability, for broad
is the way to destruction.
- He that doeth his approach and alloweth the wind to turn behind
him shall surely make restitution.
- He who alloweth his tail rotor to catch in the thorns curseth
his childrens children.
- Observe thou this parable lest on the morrow thy friends mourn thee.
Back To Jokes