* What is the ideal cockpit crew? A pilot and a dog. The pilot is there to feed
the dog, and the dog is there to bite the pilot in case he tries to touch
* How many fighter pilots does it take to change a lightbulb? Just one. He holds
the bulb, and the world revolves around him.
How do you know if there is a fighter pilot at your party? He'll tell you.
* What's the difference between God and fighter pilots? God doesn't think he's a
* What is the difference between a fighter pilot and a pig? The pig doesn't turn
into a fighter pilot when it's drunk.
* What do fighter pilots use for birth control? Their personality.
* What is the difference between a fighter pilot and a jet engine? A jet engine
stops whining when it pulls in to the parking spot.
--Matt Byczek, CitizenX@msn.com
Back To Jokes