| A-E |
- Abu Dhabi Department of Civil Aviation:
- Advanced General Aviation Transport Experiments:
A project at NASA to revitalize General Aviation.
- Advanced Personal Air Transportation System:
Supporting the AGATE and GAP programs. a chance for pilots to have some input
into what the future of general aviation. Participate in a 10-minute survey.
- Aeronautical Information Manual:
Official Guide to Basic Flight Information and ATC Procedures.
- AGATE Alliance Association Inc.:
A research and technology consortium of over 70 member companies,universities
and government agencies revitalizing the GA industry.
- The Air Transport Research Group (ATRG):
Of the WCTR Society - World Conference on Transport Research, was founded in Sydney, 1995.
Our membership list consist of aviation executives, policy- makers and researchers worldwide.
Alaskan Region of the Federal Aviation Administration
Publishes a daily list of airline regulatory filings made by
carriers with the DOT and the SEC.
- Air Traffic Control Automation:
Information about the Terminal Air Traffic Control Automation
program at Lincoln Laboratory, Lexington, MA.
- ASCE Air Transport Division:
Civil Engineers advancing the development of air transportation and its support
Aviation Research Center of the The University of Texas at Austin:
Professional Continuing Education. Airport Research.
- Aviation Safety Reporting System:
Information about the Aviation Safety Reporting System.
- Aviation Sciences International:
Aviation Safety and Engineering services including aviation safety system design,
safety data system design, analysis, audits, accident investigation, and safety studies .
- Bermuda Department of Civil Aviation:
The Bermuda Register of Aircraft and Flight Crew is one of the services Bermuda provides
to international companies.
- Bolivia Dirección General de Aeronáutica Civil (DGAC):
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Department of Civil Aviation:
The offical site.
- Brazil Department of Civil Aviation:
Department de Aviaãço Civil.
- British Aviation Authority(BAA):
Operators of the world's largest and most successful system of airports.
- Brunei Department of Civil Aviation:
To develop the Brunei International Airport as the leading regional air hub by providing
the highest level of safety, security and efficiency of aviation system.
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics:
BTS compiles, analyzes, and makes accessible information on the Nation's transportation
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- California Department of Transportation - Caltrans:
The California Department of Transportation's mission in aviation is to foster and promote the
development of a safe, efficient, dependable, and environmentally compatible air transportation system.
- California Department of Transportation:
Information about general aviation in California, including grants programs,
aeronautical charts, etc.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation:
- Washington State Department of Transportation:
CARD - CNS Applications Research & Development
Swedish Civil Aviation Administration, (SCAA), research and development for civil air
- Celeris Aerospace Canada Inc.:
Scientific/Engineering analysis of aircraft flight and incident data.
- The Centennial of Flight Commission:
Created by the U.S. Congress in 1999 to serve as a national and international source of information
about activities to commemorate the centennial of the Wright Brothers' first powered flight on the
sands at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, December 17, 1903.
- Center for Advanced Aviation System Development:
A Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)-sponsored Federally Funded
Research and Development Center
- Charleston Police Department - Aviation Unit:
Located in Charleston South Carolina.
- Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand:
A Regulating Authority for New Zealand and a member of ICAO.
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia:
CASA is undertaking two major regulatory review programs: the Regulatory Framework
Program and the Regulatory Role Program.
- The Continuing Florida Aviation Systems Planning Process (CFASPP):
Homesite to aviation and airport system planning in the State of Florida.
- Denver Air Route Traffic Control Center:
Information about the Denver ARTCC, aviation publications, and
other interesting information.
- Dirección General de Aeronáutica Civil de Bolivia:
- Deutsche Forschungsanstalt für Luft- und Raumfahrt:
German Aerospace Research Organization (most documents are in English).
- Dominican Republic Civil Aviation:
Dirección General de Aeronáutica Civil (DGAC).
- Dryden Flight Research Center:
Dryden Flight Research Center's homepage with links to research projects, images, etc.
- Eurocontrol Belgium:
The European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation.
- Eurocontrol France:
Air Traffic Control Experimental centre. We study RVSM, new HMI's, new airspace
structures through real time simulations.
- Eurocontrol STK
Eurocontrol Software Team Karlsruhe, a part of Eurocontrol.